Talim - Soulcalibur IV - [link]
!!All rights belong to Namco Bandai and Project Soul!!
Fully posable model for use in XNALara, original bones and weights (with a few tweaks).
Model extracted by Nobby from Xentax forums.
Thanks to mariokart64n for the 3dsMax .mesh.ascii exporter script and instructions!
This model was a team project and therefore more epic than ever! XD
I (L2R) did the 3D stuff (putting the loose pieces in place, removing damaged meshes etc.), Thanatos_3D did 99% of the texture work. Lots of thanks for that!
We worked hard to make her look beautiful in XNALara, so please credit both of us (and Namco/Project Soul obviously) when you use it. Itīs a very small thing to ask in return.
A link to the download would also be appreciated, so that others can enjoy it as well.
Please no re-releases of this exact model, modifications are allowed of course.
If you want to convert her for another application (GMod for example), donīt forget to credit everyone mentioned in this readme.
- enable BACKFACE CULLING and ALWAYS FORCE CULLING in XNALara for the best result
- use the handgun hand left/right option to display her weapons (they have their own root bone, so you can move them as well)
- always use the most recent version of XNALara
- this model does also work in XNA Posing Studio
- keep your poses tasteful please
Love2Raid (tombraiderforums)/Sterrennacht (deviantArt) and Thanatos_3D