Raphael Sorel - Soulcalibur IV
Fully poseable 3D model for use in XNALara
XNALara preview (XNA only with simple background): [link]
Download that pose here: [link]
!!All rights belong to Namco Bandai and Project Soul!!
Model extracted by Nobby from Xentax forums. Converted to .psk by o0Crofty0o.
My work on this model has been:
- removing all duplicate meshes
- colouring all greyscale textures and adding a few new ones for specular effect
- rigging from waist down (waist up (and entire coat, thank the Lord! O_O) = original bones and weights)
- adding some extra bones for the chains and stuff
- converting to mesh.ascii and bugfixes
Credits to blufan for the weights of the inner mouth, hehe. XD
Even though I don't own any part of this model, I worked quite hard on it.
Please credit me when you use it or mod it, it's something very small to ask.
I don't appreciate any re-releases of this exact model (for XNALara), if you find a bug or something just let me know.
Modding (textures and/or mesh) is allowed of course.
If you want to convert him for another application (GMod for example), donīt forget to credit me.
- enable BACKFACE CULLING and ALWAYS FORCE CULLING in XNALara for the best result
- handgun hand left + handgun holster left (2 parts!!) = rapier
- alternative rapier with added textures for specular effect is included in separate file (for not-lazy people XD)
- first use the attached sword, save your pose, then load the separate sword model and load the saved pose for it, ta da!
Love2Raid (tombraiderforums) aka Sterrennacht (deviantArt)
- Unzip the file into your Data folder of XNALara.
- Always use the most recent version of XNALara.
Changed the preview picture because it was getting a bit too confusing. A link to the old one is in this description, somewhere at the top (incl. download to pose).