Ivy Valentine (alternative) - Soulcalibur IV - [link]
'Bonus Pack' includes:
- 3 'light' versions of the original outfit
(I reckoned somebody would try this anyway, so I might as well do it myself!
!!All rights belong to Namco Bandai and Project Soul!!
Model extracted by Nobby from Xentax forums.
Thanks to mariokart64n for the 3dsMax .mesh.ascii exporter script and instructions!
Even though I don't own any part of this model, I worked quite hard on it to make her look as good as possible in XNALara.
Please credit me when you use it or mod it, it's something very small to ask. It will also let other people know where to find it.
More importantly, credit the creators of the model of course (Project Soul/Namco).
I don't appreciate any re-releases of this exact model (for XNALara), if you find a bug or something just let me know and I might fix it (if Iīm not lazy
Modding (textures and/or mesh) is allowed of course.
If you want to convert her for another application (GMod for example), donīt forget to credit everyone mentioned in this readme.
- enable BACKFACE CULLING and ALWAYS FORCE CULLING in XNALara for the best result (donīt complain to me about ībugsī, I told you, use backface culling!!)
- options -> display accessories -> handgun hand right/left to display 'Valentine' in the sword or whip state
- always use the most recent version of XNALara
- keep poses and images tasteful please (i.e. no porn)
Love2Raid (tombraiderforums) aka Sterrennacht (deviantArt)