Fully poseable model of Hildegard von Krone [link]
(alternative outfit) for use in XNALara. Original bones and weights.
!!All rights belong to Namco Bandai and Project Soul!!
Model extracted by Nobby from Xentax forums.
Thanks to mariokart64n for the 3dsMax .mesh.ascii exporter script and instructions!
My work on this model has been:
- removing duplicate ´damaged´ meshes
- colouring all greyscale textures and I also made a few new ones for specular effect
- putting the ´loose´ gear in place and fixing the weights
- everything else related to converting models for XNALara (renaming meshes, adding cam targets, renaming bones)
- some bugfixes
Even though I don't own any part of this model, I worked quite hard on it to make her look as good as possible in XNALara.
Please credit me when you use it or mod it, it's something very small to ask. It will also let other people know where to find it.
I don't appreciate any re-releases of this exact model (for XNALara), if you find a bug or something just let me know and I might fix it (if I´m not lazy
Modding (textures and/or mesh) is allowed of course.
If you want to convert her for another application (GMod for example), don´t forget to credit everyone mentioned in this readme.
- enable BACKFACE CULLING and ALWAYS FORCE CULLING in XNALara for the best result (don´t complain to me about ´bugs´, I told you, use backface culling!!)
- options -> display accessories -> handgun hand right = sword, hand left = lance + sheath, holster right = sword in sheath, holster left = lance flag
- always use the most recent version of XNALara
- this model does also work in XNA Posing Studio
Love2Raid (tombraiderforums) aka Sterrennacht (deviantArt)