Larissa - poseable model for XNALara
Version with jacket and without jacket included.
I'm sorry for the huge file size, it's rather texture-heavy and the file contains both models with textures.
Classic version here: [link]
Special credit to yoklmn for the beautiful head and face textures!!
Picture above is XNALara preview.
Readme text follows below (skip if you are not bored XD):
Thanks for downloading!
I made this ´young´ Lara Croft in Blender 2.49.
Parts used + credits:
- head/eyes/body incl. textures by yoklmn (see other readme), I just added some spec maps since those were missing and baked new AO maps XD
- this head is of course from Tomb Raider Underworld Lara (Crystal Dynamics/Eidos/Square Enix)
- jacket from Nurien Tech Demo girl, extracted/converted by o0Crofty0o, fitted on Lara (and re-rigged) by me
- legs/boots/belt (modified) from Trish (Devil May Cry 4), extracted/converted by o0Crofty0o
- sweater is based on Lara's own sweater from TRU (Croft Manor mission outfit)
- braid, ribbons and hair on head from Seong Mi-na (Soulcalibur IV), extracted by Nobby and converted by me
- fringe from Talim (Soulcalibur IV), extracted by Nobby
- gloves part from AtlantiB's Art Mesh (wrist part)
- metal textures from TRLore's classic Lara mod and also metal part on glove taken from this model
- handgun texture by not again!
- sweater knit pattern texture by Constantin Malkov, jeans texture by Jennifer Gigli
I hope I did not forget anyone.
- handgun can be placed in left hand, right hand and right holster
- optional holster: enable handgun holster LEFT
- always use the most recent version of XNALara
- modding allowed of course, just credit the ´creator´ of the meshes/textures you want to use
Love2Raid (tombraiderforums.com) aka Sterrennacht (deviantart.com)