Tina Armstrong - Dead or Alive 5 - c Tecmo/Team Ninja
This model only works in XNA Posing Program. I think it will also work in GLLara (XNALara for Mac), but I can't test this.
If you prefer using XNALara, then you can download the XNALara version (it will come soon). XD
Edit: check below for both versions now!!
Thanks to TRDaz for the model. I rigged her with a SoulCalibur IV skeleton as base (modified), so credit to Project Soul and Namco for that.
All rights belong to Tecmo/Team Ninja!!
Only for educational purposes and fanart. You are not allowed to make money with this in any way. I cannot be held responsible for people who are pathetic (and foolish) enough to try this anyway or for people who use her in out-of-character work.
I spent many hours on this port, I don't ask for anything in return but for you to use your common sense. Thank you.
- use 'backface culling' and 'always force culling'!!
- sunglasses have a bone, you can move them out of the way
- use 'handgunhandright' to enable the sweat effect on her cheeks, it's hardly visible but like we say in Dutch: voor de liefhebbers
- default pose makes it rather dificult to pose her (a lot easier in Blender for example, trust me!)
- I included some textures that I didn't use, could be useful for people who render in other programs
Other outfits will follow soon, enjoy.
Link for XPS version: [link]
Link for XNALara version: [link]
- do NOT re-distribute or re-upload
- contact me about bugs and/or suggestions