Tina Armstrong - Dead or Alive 5 - c Tecmo/Team Ninja
This model only works in XNA Posing Program. I think it will also work in GLLara (XNALara for Mac), but I can't test this.
If you prefer using XNALara, then you can download the XNALara version (it will come soon). XD
Edit: see below for both versions now!!
Thanks to (tomb)raidergale for the model. I rigged her with a SoulCalibur IV skeleton as base (modified), so credit to Project Soul and Namco for that.
All rights belong to Tecmo/Team Ninja!!
Only for educational purposes and fanart. You are not allowed to make money with this in any way. I cannot be held responsible for people who are pathetic (and foolish) enough to try this anyway or for people who use her in out-of-character work.
I spent many hours on this port, I don't ask for anything in return but for you to use your common sense. Thank you.
Special thanks to XNAaraL for all the help and support he has given to me with this model and the work he has done for the XNA community in general for all these years. This one is for you. <3
Wet version is dedicated to the master of wet skin mods, zipper/7ipper. <3
- use 'backface culling' and 'always force culling'!!
- sunglasses have a bone, you can move them out of the way
- use 'handgunhandright' to enable the sweat effect on her cheeks, it's hardly visible but like we say in Dutch: voor de liefhebbers
- default pose makes it rather dificult to pose her (a lot easier in Blender for example, trust me!)
- I included some textures that I didn't use, could be useful for people who render in other programs
Other outfits will follow soon, enjoy.
Link for XPS version: [link]
Link for XNALara version: [link]
- do NOT re-distribute or re-upload
- contact me about bugs and/or suggestions