Tina Armstrong - Dead or Alive 5 - c Tecmo/Team Ninja
Wrestling outfit (gold)
XNALara/XPS/GLLara (to be posed in these programs, always use the most recent version!!)
OK, so this model is bigger than usual. Resizing in XNALara and exporting/converting messed up the bump shading (hard to see, but it's true), so it's best if you do it yourself (if you want) inside the program. About 0.39 should do the trick.
Do NOT re-upload/re-distribute. If you find any bugs, let me know.
Rest of readme:
Thanks to raidergale for the model. Body = original bones and weights from the game, no changes by me except for the root ground bone. Face and hair are rigged by me (orginals have issues that I couldn't be arsed to fix atm, this is good enough for now).
!!All rights belong to Tecmo/Team Ninja!!
Only for educational purposes and fanart. You are not allowed to make money with this in any way. I cannot be held responsible for people who are pathetic (and foolish) enough to try this anyway. Also not for people who use her in out-of-character work.
I spent some of my free time on this port, I don't ask for anything in return but for you to use your common sense. Please respect the creators of the character and model (Team Ninja). Thank you.
- resize with 0.39 (if you want)
- use 'backface culling' and 'always force culling'!!
- sunglasses have a bone, you can move them out of the way (just like the hat)
- use 'handgunhandright/left' to enable the sweat effect on her cheeks/chest
- not new, but make sure to use 'rotate' for both upper and lower eyelids (in case you didn't know)
- I included some textures that I didn't use, could be useful for people who render in other programs